Caliber Living is an Atlanta based property Management Company specializing in student housing and conventional apartment communities. We operate throughout the southeast with experience in many other markets throughout the nation.
It is our belief and experience that by providing better housing and atmosphere, the lives of our residents are both fulfilled and enriched. We accomplish this through focus on the physical and social experiences of our residents. These experiences combined with community involvement result in a greater you!
Our people are amazing! Caliber Living is a fun and productive work environment that enables us to surround ourselves with the best and brightest that our industry offers.
Our apartment community is seeking a part-time housekeeper to clean and maintain common areas in the building lobby, stairwells, hallways, and office. This involves dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. The housekeeper will also assist in cleaning vacant apartments and getting them ready for new tenants. Communicates with the Property Manager and maintenance team if cleaning supplies are needed, or if areas of the property need special attention. Presents a professional, friendly and courteous demeanor towards all.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Housekeepers work both in and outside of apartment buildings and in all areas of the property, including amenities.
- Inside and outside work in all types of weather is required.
- Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching is required.
- The ability to frequently transport or move up to 50 pounds variable distances is required.
- Exposure to and handling of cleaning chemicals, paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, etc.
- Driving a golf cart on the property may be required
If you fit this profile, if this sounds like "home", you're the Caliber we're looking for and we would love for you to apply!
Caliber Living is a drug free, harassment free workplace. All candidates must pass a drug screen and a background check. Caliber Living is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate harassment, discrimination or retaliation.
Employment Type: Part time