Taking care of people comes from within. A desire to be the calm within a storm. Compassion in all circumstances. An ability to connect with just about anyone. Eagerness to make others' lives easier. To take care of the details. Doing it all with a smile. At Abra, we're looking for extraordinary people to join our Customer Service Representative team, committed to taking care of people after an accident.
Reasons to Join Abra:
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Competitive pay and PTO package
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K
- Paid training and career advancement
- Assist customers after an accident with scheduling repairs, arranging a rental vehicle, and coordinating tow services.
- Demonstrate genuine compassion and concern for the well-being of customers.
- Look for opportunities to ease stress and provide reassurance.
- Coordinate with insurance and business partners on behalf of customers.
- Provide support for team as needed and keep everyone informed.
- Complete administrative duties including accounts receivable.
- You take pride in delivering extraordinary customer experiences.
- You have a professional demeanor and are able to multi-task.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You're knowledgeable in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- You are willing to provide support to team members as needed.
Founded in 1984, Abra Auto Body Repair of America is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across the country. Abra provides employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement and invests in ongoing education and training to expand employee skillsets. Abra provides a safe work environment with the proper tools and equipment in place for employees to be successful. Abra employees benefit from working in a team environment and have the opportunity to collaborate on projects which make a difference in their communities.