Customer Service Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Caliber Collision has an immediate job opening for a Customer Service Representative to perform all-purpose duties, which may include, but not limited to greeting and providing extraordinary customer service to internal and external customers, monitoring work volume scheduled for the center and recommend load level requests when necessary, coordinating Rental Car/Tow companies to provide one-stop service to all customers while maintaining a broad knowledge base of insurance partner requirements regarding authorizations, billing and load level processes.
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
- Benefits from day one: Immediately eligible for medical, dental and vision
- Industry Comparable Pay - Paid weekly and eligible for overtime
- Paid Vacation & Holidays - Begin accruing day 1
- Career growth opportunities - We promote from within!
- A career for life - You'll gain hands-on experience within a production shop
- 1+ years of experience within a customer facing environment
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including background check
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple software systems, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite
- Work through competing priorities and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide personable, friendly customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Caliber has grown beyond 1,600 centers nationwide and features a full range of automotive services, including Caliber Collision, one of the nation's largest auto collision repair provider across 41 states; Caliber Auto Care for mechanical repair and quick oil change services, Caliber Auto Glass for glass repair and replacement, Protech Automotive Services for mobile diagnostic scanning and calibration, powered by hands-on experts and Caliber Fleet Services for all services, which includes collision repair and full-service auto care - offering you a holistic solution to fleet care. With the Purpose of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®, Caliber's more than 26,000 teammates are committed to getting customers back on the road safely - and back to the rhythm of their lives - every day.
By joining Caliber, you can help us Restore the Rhythm of our Customers Lives. We see the potential in every member of our team and look for every opportunity to advance their careers. We believe in consistent career training on leadership skills and new technologies to make sure every teammate has an opportunity to achieve their career goals.
Caliber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Caliber CollisionSterling, VA
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.