Calhoun Consulting, LLC has an immediate opening for a part-time ABA Registered Behavior Technician. Calhoun Consulting, LLC is a company that provides services to children and families who are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Calhoun Consulting, LLC is a positive, dedicated, multidisciplinary company providing one-on-one behavior analysis with children who are diagnosed with ASD in their homes, schools and community.
Behavior therapy at Calhoun Consulting, LLC is implemented through evidence based practices of Applied Behavior Analysis, Verbal Behavior, Direct Instruction and Relational Frame Theory. Therapy will be done in a private school, client’s homes and in their specific communities. Behavior Technician will be implementing skill acquisition programs across a wide variety - including academic, social skills, activities of daily living and behavior reduction plans. All programs are created and maintained by a BCBA, therefore ability for open communication and ability to accept constructive feedback is a must.
If you believe you would be a great addition to our amazing team, please contact us, we are looking forward to meeting you.
The Registered Behavior Technician will:
- Receive extensive initial training and bi-weekly supervision from our Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Provide 1:1 direct intervention for children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Provide services in the home, school, and in community settings
- Implement individual instructional programs
- Collect accurate and reliable data
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings
- Address challenging behaviors with supervision from BCBA
- Registered Behavior Technician Certificate
- Positive attitude, patience and willingness to be an active team member as well as work independently
- Ability to handle constructive criticism/supervision
- Detail orientated and great multi-tasking abilities
- Interest in working with children and adolescents with an ASD diagnosis
- Reliable vehicle with valid and current proof of car insurance and ability to drive/commute to all locations
- Pass a background check
- Education: BA degree in a related field
- Experience: In ABA for 1 year
- Training: Knowledge of Discrete Trial Training, Natural Environment Teaching and Errorless Learning
Current Schedule (subject to minor changes):
- 3 days a week 8:15-4:00 at Bothell clinic ** Subject to minor changes
- After school clients 2-3x a week in a variety of locations: Woodinville, Bothell, Kenmore, Kirkland
Hourly rate $20-24 DOE.