- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resources Specialist performs a wide variety of professional-level human resources functions including – onboarding staff, administering benefits and compensation programs, resolving employee relations issues, counseling staff and advising managers and supervisors, conducting exit.
- Prepare and maintain records of employee hiring, promotion, transfers, and termination using human resources management software
- Employees should be informed on human resources rules, standards, and processes to guarantee compliance
- Conduct interviews and assess applications to ensure that candidates are a good fit for the job
- Develop and implement hiring strategies to fulfill an organization's human resource demands
- Analyze employment-related data to discover areas that need to be improved before conducting a review of personnel policies
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
- Preparing and reviewing compensation and benefits packages
- Administering health and life insurance programs
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Responding to employees’ queries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
Requirements and skills
- Ability to adjust work schedule as business needs require
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with ADP
- Two years’ experience
- Pay time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) match
- Flexible spending account
Get fresh Human Resources Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.