Product Planning Assistant
- Posted: 11 days ago
The role Product Planning Assistant supports the Director of Product Planning, the merchandise planners and cross-functional team members by analyzing sales trends to maintain appropriate store inventory levels and communicating and resolving store requests. Will work closely with: Inventory Control, Store Operations, Merchandising Team, and Logistics.
- Respond to store and customer requests
- Monitor and report sales trends to ensure that buy quantities and stock levels meet current trends
- Work with stores to actively manage inventory levels. This includes product requests, proactively increase target orders on key core items and major initiatives, recommending titles to add, increasing/decreasing inventory, resolving discrepancies as they arise, along with reviewing store damages and processing.
- Perform in-season and post-season reviews to identify opportunities to maximize sales and minimize loss
- Shipment tracking and resolution
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Excel proficiency and competency in all other Microsoft Office software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to follow up, give clear instructions, ask the right questions, and be professional
- Experience with merchandising, retail, and customer service
- Enthusiasm for planning and strategy
- Team player
Go Retail Company is an EEO employer.
Our mall stores range in size from a free-standing kiosk to 6,000 square foot multi-concept superstores. Our world class website, Calendars.com, offers customers a selection of more than 6,500 calendars; over 4,500 puzzles, games, and gifts; and over 3,500 other concepts (toys and books).
Our team is highly collaborative, motivated, nimble, and dedicated to optimize the business . . . not because they have to, but because they want to. We're serious about having fun at work, but our success is built on insight and hard work. . We are dedicated to happy employees and nurturing professional growth.
As part of our core values, we are committed to the highest standards of ethics and business conduct. These standards are demonstrated in our relationships with customers, suppliers, competitors and the communities in which we operate, and with each other, as employees, at every organizational level. We want our employees to embrace our core values of commitment, integrity and openness, while always working as a team to achieve optimum profitability for the company.
Calendar Holdings, LLC
6411 Burleson RdAustin, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Calendar Holdings, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?