Protégé 3.0 Agency Producer Program
The Protégé 3.0 Agency Producer Program provides individuals seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity with access to a 12-month development program that will provide an opportunity to become an agent with Farmers Insurance®. You will work for a mentor agency owner and have access to resources that can help you establish skillsets for future excellence, while learning the business and benefiting from a nationally recognized brand.
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Upon successful program completion, available liquid assets requirement for conversion to agency owner through the Seed Program will be waived.
- The opportunity to work with an established agency business owner
- This opportunity is designed for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The desire to build and grow your own business
- A motivated self-starter
- The ability to effectively and efficiently manage customers’ requests
- The ability to learn and listen while growing to inspire others
- Gain knowledge as a potential business owner and lead by example
- The motivation to work hard and achieve minimum production goals:
- $30K premium in the first 5 months
- $60K cumulative premium in the first 9 months
- $100K cumulative premium in by the end of 12 months
- The willingness to accept responsibility for personal successes and failures
- No minimum liquid assets required
- Licensing and Training
- General Lines Property & Casualty and General Lines Life, Accident & Health licensing prior to appointment
- Training program through the University of Farmers®
- Satisfactory results of the candidate background check
Caleb Conner Insurance Agency, INC