CALE CANADA INC is a subsidiary of Precise Parklink, a leading global provider of system solutions related to parking. Cale Canada is the industry leader thanks to its experience, its products, and support. Cale Canada offers a competitive salary with benefits.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable & Collections Clerk to join our winning team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and willing to adapt to changing needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: but not limited to,
- Issue invoices
- Advise supervisor of invoice disputes and/or client issues
- Collection of past due accounts via email and phone / Send statements
- Provide information for cash flow analysis bi-weekly
- Prepare daily bank deposits (client payments and general)
- Reconcile payouts
- Assist in month end process
- Do journal entries
- Help with various accounting duties
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum 3 years accounts receivable experience
- Post secondary education
- Good knowledge of costing methods, basic accounting and math computing
- Good knowledge of how GST, QST and HST work in Canada (all provinces)
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bilingual with excellent communication skills and command of the English language
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a team-oriented environment
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing company, please send your resume to :
We thank all applicants for their interest in Cale Canada; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.