Staff Accountant - Quickbooks Proficient
- $51,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
About Caldwell CPAs
Caldwell CPAs is a certified public accounting firm offering a wide range of services for small business enterprises and individuals. Services include accounting, auditing, financial planning, and tax preparation. The company has enjoyed steady growth through retention of the client base and a continual flow of referrals from satisfied clients. Caldwell CPAs is seeking highly motivated individuals who want to join a fast-paced, dynamic organization as a Staff Accountant.
The firm celebrates its 20th year in business, is listed as in the Washington Business Journal’s Book of Lists as one of the Top 50 and has over a thousand loyal clients. Caldwell CPAs believes excellent client service is the result of satisfied employees. It offers excellent benefits and a casual yet professional work environment.
This position reports to our Bethesda, Maryland office.
About the Role: Staff Accountant
The Staff Accountant works directly with small business owners and individuals as part of a team – providing accounting services to include bookkeeping and payroll. This role is extremely client focused and some work will take place at client locations. The ideal Staff Accountant is a highly skilled individual who possesses excellent client service skills.
Description of Primary Responsibilities
· Provide bookkeeping services such as monthly reconciliations
· Payroll processing experience a plus
· Prepare Personal Property Tax Returns (training provided)
· Provide support to team of tax managers
· Other duties as assigned
Candidates qualifying for this opportunity will demonstrate the following accomplishments, skills and attributes:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher- minimum three years bookkeeping experience, preferably in public accounting
· Full understanding of general accounting principles, including debits and credits
· Proficient in QuickBooks accounting software
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Extremely client focused
· Capable of multi-tasking and completing projects before deadline dates
· Understands need for urgency in meeting deadlines
· Embraces personal accountability
Caldwell CPAs rewards employees with a competitive salary, excellent benefit package including employer paid health insurance for the employee, generous paid time office policy and healthy working environment.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caldwell & Associates LLCBethesda, MD
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Staff Accountant - Quickbooks Proficient jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.