PRN Respiratory Therapist
- Posted: 11 days ago
- Per Diem
Caldera means REBIRTH--are you ready to become reborn from just an employee to a proud member of our Workplace Family? At Caldera Care, we are known for our commitment to our staff and the local communities in which we serve. Our goal it to provide the best possible care to our residents and instill a sense of confidence within the community that when a loved one comes to one of our skilled nursing facilities, that they will be well cared for, will feel heard and will know that THEY MATTER. We believe firmly that the key to achieving this is through our incredible staff. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to ensure you have the supplies, the support and the education/skills necessary in order to ensure you are successful and able to put the focus where it needs to be; on our wonderful residents.
Here at Silver Ridge Care Center, located in nearby Coeur d'Alene, ID, we currently have a need for PRN Respiratory Therapist, withpotential to grow into a FT role. We are a LTC Skilled Nursing Facility with a dedicated VENT unit onsite.
Evaluates and treats patients with breathing disorders. Assumes primary responsibility for all respiratory care treatments, including supervision of respiratory therapy technicians. Integrates the hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- Current state license as a Respiratory Therapist required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year recent experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Demonstrates good judgment, initiative, problem solving, decision making, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Don't wait or hesitate and apply today!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressCoeur d'Alene, ID
HealthcareView all jobs at Caldera Care
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?