Director of Nursing Services DNS/DON (Willing to Relocate?)
- Posted: 13 days ago
Caldera means REBIRTH--are you ready to become reborn from just an employee to a proud member of our Workplace Family? At Caldera Care, we are known for our commitment to our staff and the local communities in which we serve. Our goal it to provide the best possible care to our residents and instill a sense of confidence within the community that when a loved one comes to one of our skilled nursing facilities, that they will be well cared for, will feel heard and will know that THEY MATTER. We believe firmly that the key to achieving this is through our incredible staff. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to ensure you have the supplies, the support and the education/skills necessary in order to ensure you are successful and able to put the focus where it needs to be; on our wonderful residents
We have openings throughout the PNW and we are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED FT Director of Nursing Services to work alongside our FEARLESS Administrator in order to help make our skilled nursing center a pillar of quality care for our community, residents and staff. We offer a COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS package DOE. We also offer RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
- Responsible for the planning, organization, direction, supervision and evaluation of the nursing services provided in the center
- Ensures nursing department compliance with federal, state and local regulations and implementation of center core nursing programs
- Ensures maintenance of records and reports for resident care
- Ensures the orientation and training of all nursing services personnel
- Manages the nursing services department within budget
- Follows all center policies and procedures
- Current state RN licensure without enforcement
- Previous DON experience of 3 years or more preferred
Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?