- Posted: 20 days ago
Caldera + Lab is one of the fastest growing men’s Self-Care and Direct-to-Consumer start-up’s in the US. We’re based in Jackson, WY and Austin, TX with a diverse and talented team working across the US. A company with a conscience, we’re proudly certified by 1% for the Planet and MadeSafe.
You will work at home, but are ideally based in Austin, TX to attend occasional in-person brainstorming sessions.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our marketing team to create scroll-stopping social media advertisements and templates, stunning email designs, polished website collateral, and flawless packaging mock ups and dielines.
The ideal candidate is a natural creative with big ideas to improve our brand’s visual identity. They have a proven track record in graphic design and a deep and varied portfolio.
This role may also include some video work in the form of motion graphics, turning a still image into video, or animating a social media template. Applicants with video experience are preferred.
This is a priority hire on a growing marketing team with plenty of room for career advancement.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create stunning designs for our advertising, email marketing, social media, website
- Create and update packaging design and dielines for new and existing products
- Develop and maintain consistent brand design guidelines
- Clearly communicate with the team in brainstorming sessions to help develop new creative ideas and projects
- Create video content and text animations for social media and advertising campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and technology advancements to ensure that our designs remain current and relevant
- 3+ years experience in graphic design, preferably in the consumer packaged goods or direct-to-consumer space
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, and color theory
- Experience with branding and logo design
- Passion for marketing and desire to use design skill to meet marketing objectives
- Experience in designing for social media, email marketing, web assets, and/or packaging
- Excellent communication; willing to speak up during team discussions
- Strong time management; consistently meets deadlines
- Animation or video editing skills are highly desired
- HTML, CSS, and web design familiarity is a plus
- Experience designing emails in Klaviyo, SMS content, and Direct Mail is a plus
Caldera + Lab
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?