Reports to: Warehouse Manager
General Summary: CR-T is currently hiring an Inventory Clerk to work in our warehouse. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data, rectify miscalculations, report findings to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary. Those who have experience working in warehouse inventory are encouraged to apply.
· Tracking incoming and outgoing products
· Stocking shelves and showrooms
· Updating database with incoming and outgoing products
· Loading and unloading deliveries
· Maintain a safety while using equipment and tools
· Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
· Notify Warehouse Manager with shortages and inconsistencies
· Operate equipment according to training provided
Procurement Assistant Skills
Energetic and willing to learn, successful Inventory Clerks have good judgment and the ability to carry out policies and procedures with exactness. They enjoy maintaining an organized environment with careful attention to detail. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are seeking Inventory Clerk candidates with the following skills.
· 1-2 years of work experience
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds without restriction
· Able to use a computer and other office technology
· Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
· Good communication skills
· Able to read and reconcile inventory
· Able to match the correct product with the pricing sticker
· Identify defective products
· Experience with ERP system
Calculated Research & Technology
Why Work Here?https://www.cr-t.com/about-cr-t/
Fast pace, team environment with lots of room for growth.