Our client is seeking a Procurement Manager a contract opportunity in Washington, DC. Please review the job description and if interested, apply within.
1. Create, negotiate and finalize contracts for IT and Digital Marketing related to platforms, licensing, hardware, and other related services
2. Lead multiple simultaneous strategic sourcing initiatives- RFI/RFPs/RFQs/RFx and supplier negotiations.
3. Gather stakeholder and business requirements to ensure sourcing solutions meet business needs, contribute to implementation planning and change management initiatives.
4. Provide rigorous analysis of spend data and collaborate with client business units to prioritize and launch sourcing initiatives.
5. Ensure products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
6. Leverage sourcing tools and technology platforms when/where appropriate.
7. Develop and execute implementation plans to ensure sourcing benefits are fully realized.
8. Prepare contract document for signature and complete signature process including preparation of executive summary.
9. Assist in the development of sourcing instructions and evaluation procedures for the client department.
Who is Calance?
Calance is a global IT company with operations in the United States, Canada and India. Over the years, Calance has grown organically and has acquired numerous successful IT Services firms along the way. As a result, the company today is a mix of diverse cultures, talents and expertise that collaborate globally to bring our best capabilities and thinking to clients. Calance also offers benefits which includes Medical, Dental, Vision care and 401K.
Calance - the place to grow.