- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an amazing administrative assistant?
Do you want to belong to a dynamic team with lots of opportunity?
Do you multi-task to get things done?
Do you like to support a team or individual to meet goals?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, then you are a good candidate to work with our client. Our client, a leading provider of general services to the public, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant I.
- Under general supervision, is responsible for professional staff work of routine through average difficulty in relieving an executive of administrative detail; and performs related work as required.
- Perform general assignments to relieve an executive of administrative detail and other duties which do not require his/her personal attention.
- Routinely acts as liaison between executive's office, departmental staff, and other departments and agencies, local and federal agencies, and community organizations and groups.
- Routinely handles complaints and requests from members of the legislature and other departments, citizens, and employees.
- Handles routine correspondence including composition of replies and routes to the appropriate operating division for reply;
- Prepares non-routine correspondence as requested; assembles information for speeches, staff meetings, and other purposes.
- Take minutes at staff meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements; keeps expense accounts; orders office supplies as needed.
- Operates standard office machines and equipment as necessary.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree; or qualifying full- time work experience may be substituted for the required education.
Who is Calance?
Calance is a global IT company with operations in the United States, Canada and India. Over the years, Calance has grown organically and has acquired numerous successful IT Services firms along the way. As a result, the company today is a mix of diverse cultures, talents and expertise that collaborate globally to bring our best capabilities and thinking to clients. Calance also offers benefits which includes Medical, Dental, Vision care and 401K.
Calance - the place to grow.
BusinessView all jobs at Calance US