Senior Project Manager Construction
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Looking to work for a GROWING company in a team environment?
Calamar is a developer of Conecct55+ active adult independent living communities strategic located across the United States. We are looking for a high potential, experienced, hands-on Senior Project Manager Construction to join the organization in the Buffalo Metropolitan area. This company has been recognized as an industry leader and is well positioned for future growth and expansion. For more information, please visit our website at www.Connect55.com.
This position will work at a senior level overseeing and managing construction projects from design to close out under the financial, qualitative and time-sensitive objectives and satisfaction of the customer. Will develop estimates, schedules; processing of submittals, requests for information, change orders, progress reports, closeout documents; ensuring compliance with plans and specifications, and other contract documents. Unpredictable travel to job site necessitates a driver’s license.
Successful candidates will possess work experience in the following areas:
- Wood Framed Multi-Story Construction
- Bidding & Estimating
- Budget Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Buyouts
- Costing & Forecasting
- Staff Supervision
- Design Criteria
- OSHA Compliance Construction Standards
- Risk Assessment
- New Construction
- Client Relations
- 5+ years experience in Construction/Project management.
- Bachelor’s degree Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture or related field of study required, Master's preferred
- Demonstrate competency in managing projects using Microsoft Office Software Programs, Procore and other industry standard computer programs.
- Position requires demonstrated results in a leadership position and construction project management in commercial construction.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- OSHA 10 Certification
Calamar offers an excellent compensation and a full benefits package including 401K.
AddressNorth Tonawanda, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?