Superintendent Commercial Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent for commercial construction projects.
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects from planning to implementation. Able to take a vacant site to building completion.
- Maintain a safe site environment.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors. Equipment operation a plus.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Work with Project Manager to conduct OAC meetings.
- Negotiate with subcontractors to receive reasonable bids and change orders.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- OSHA Certified and safety-oriented.
- Understands best building practices and quality control.
- Maintain schedule and update weekly using Microsoft Project.
- Digitally archive weekly construction activities.
- Maintain construction drawings.
- 5 years of previous experience in commercial construction.
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- .Able to read and interpret Blueprints.
- OSHA Certified.
- Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project and Microsoft Teams.
Calahan Construction ServicesWhy Work Here?
We are family-run, fair, and flexible, and offer growth opportunities.
We are an 80-year-old, family-run, Commercial General Contracting firm that serves the front range. We are committed to serving our clients and our community.
1661 Wadsworth Blvd.Centennial, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Calahan Construction Services