Teacher - Physical Education
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Thank you for your interest in CalWest’s opening. Your application will only move forward when you upload your cover letter and resume to this direct application link: https://calwestlogin.com/apply?o=c68cbb1bf9b5fa8c282a5ff848942828
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Seattle area, is seeking an Intermediate and Middle School Physical Education Teacher to begin August 2022.
- A bachelor’s degree in physical education or related field. (master’s degree is preferred)
- 3 years of teaching experience.
- Experience implementing physical education curriculum is required.
- Academic or professional experience in gifted education, creative problem-solving, and inquiry-based education is preferred.
- Willingness to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement is preferred.
- The physical education teacher will be a member of the Intermediate School and Middle School faculty and report to the Intermediate School Head and Middle School Head.
- This position is ideal for the dynamic and knowledgeable teacher who is excited by the opportunity to provide an active learning environment in a departmentalized structure and has experience designing and implementing physical education curriculum.
- The teacher will work collaboratively with other teachers and content area specialists.
- Responsibilities also include supervision of students during on and off-campus school activities, participation in class outings and grade-level trips, both domestic and international, as well as attendance at faculty and department/grade level meetings.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to all applicants. Thank you for your interest.
CalWest Educators Placement
With team members nationwide, CalWest specializes in the placement of educators and school leaders throughout the western region of the United States. Over the years, we have excelled in building meaningful relationships with candidates and becoming trusted advisors to the independent school community. By partnering with us, you will experience the degree of time, energy, and personal involvement that we devote to each search.