CalWest's client school, Escuela Bilingue Internacional, seeks a Middle School Math Teacher for grades 5-8 to begin immediately. They are located in the Greater Oakland area of Northern California.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- BA in mathematics, or in a related field. A Master’s in education or Mathematics is preferred.
- Prior experience teaching middle school math required. Additional experience teaching in high school preferred.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
- Experience and training in PYP, MYP and/or IB Diploma preferred
- Experience teaching in other international or bilingual schools preferred
Diversity and inclusion are central to our mission and our hiring practices. People of color and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be fully considered for this and all current and anticipated openings, we encourage you to upload your cover letter and resume to our website here: https://calwestlogin.com/apply?o=c65351b64d1f1f0276921b15964f0b33 (Current CalWest candidates need not apply here. Please email us at mysearch@CalWestEducators.com)
Please note: While we appreciate your interest, due to the large volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to all applicants or give individual application status updates; candidates selected for an interview will be notified.