To develop and maintain manufacturing processes, process documentation, labor standards and routings. Seek ways to reduce manufacturing cost through process improvements, new equipment, tooling, layouts or methods.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining standard labor rates, manufacturing routings and process documentation for all fabricated or assembled company products.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Provide cost estimates for new manufactured products.
- Conceive, develop and implement manufacturing cost reductions.
- Work individually or as part of a Team to procure new equipment, facility modifications or relocate existing facilities and equipment.
- Develop and maintain layout drawings and specifications for company facilities.
- Active participant representing Manufacturing in the development and implementation of new products.
- Help support and/or facilitate the Design for Manufacturability Reviews (DFM's) on all new and existing products when needed.
- Review safety issues related to processes and workstation layouts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2+ years developing manufacturing processes preferred
Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, Solidworks a plus
Background check and drug screening will be required prior to hire.
BS degree in manufacturing, industrial or mechanical engineering, or related disciplines.
Relation of the position to others in the company
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.