Do you want a career, not just a job? Like to work in a brand whose employees are as loyal and excited as their customer base? If so, we might be the right fit for you. Our brand is lively, guest focused, and delivers delicious Cajun & Creole flavors in a fun and engaging setting. That's right, slice of New Orleans right here in Nashville! We are a growing and are seeking positive, energetic, go-getters to be part of our team! Experience is required, but most of all we want ambitious LEADERS to be part of our future growth. If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to hear from you! The right candidate will be hard working, committed to operational excellence, and driven to be the best! We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes: paid vacations, bonus opportunities, and health insurance.
- Working with and managing employees in a hands-on fashion while maintaining high employment standards
- Daily coaching and development of all team members
- Daily interactions with guests to develop meaningful and lasting relationships within the community
- Insure restaurant is optimally staffed and team members are fully trained.
- Oversee and assist with all restaurant administrative requirements
- Enforcing safety and sanitary practices in the entire restaurant
- Ensure all menu items are prepared and presented according to recipe
- Strive towards operational excellence while maintaining a contagiously fun environment
- Develop initiatives within the restaurant to build sales, profitability, and guest counts.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a full service hospitality operation
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Willing and able to work in both the back-of-house and front-of-house