We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
We are open to training for this position for the right person! This is a part-time position which can lead to full-time.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents8.00
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Experience using MS Office and Quickbooks
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Accountability, customer-first approach, hard work and dedication are the principles under which we operate.