ABOUT CAINE & WEINER
Caine & Weiner is a leading full-service Accounts Receivable Management enterprise with a network of national collection centers strategically located throughout the country. Since 1930, we have delivered outstanding performance and unmatched service to our world-wide clients. Our full suite of solution-based services provide our clients with individual customization and optimized recovery results.
Position Offered: IT - Help Desk
12005 Ford Rd, Dallas, TX 75234
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, determines and implements solutions. Oversees the installation and maintenance of company communication systems (i.e. phones and email).
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnose and resolve software/hardware incidents, including operating systems and software applications
- Assist all users when called upon
- Carry out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
- Accurately record, update and document requests for Help Desk Services
- Install and configure new IT equipment; resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware; resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Manage changing priorities; attend internal training as necessary to keep current with the latest technology and internal system processes
- Oversees the installation and maintenance of company communication systems (i.e. phone and email)
- Provides status reports and updates to management
Education and Experience
Certificate or Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
Questions about our employment opportunities at Caine Weiner? Call us on our toll-free number at 1.844.836.1358. We look forward to hearing from you!
Caine Weiner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Powered by JazzHR
Caine & Weiner