For over 13 years, The Reefinery, Inc. has set the standard for providing top quality cannabis customers can afford. As one of the oldest dispensaries in the country, we maintain a business philosophy of "quality over quantity" and "relationship over transaction." We are a state-licensed adult and medical use microbusiness with retail, cultivation, manufacturing, and distribution departments (C12-0000246-LIC). We are in a state of expansion and are looking for exceptional candidates to join our team.
We are seeking intelligent, honest, hardworking, punctual, and passionate individuals to join our service-oriented, professional team.
We are currently hiring:
Budtenders P/T and F/T
BUDTENDER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
***1 YEAR MINIMUM BUDTENDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***. Please do not apply if you don't have budtending experience. Legal shop experience preferred.
• Budtenders share a tip pool
• Must have a positive, patient, outgoing attitude and be welcoming and considerate to all customers.
• Responsible for greeting customers and providing guidance about the products and consumption methods that will be most effective for them.
• Take inventory or examine products to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
• Restock shelves with products as needed and keep stock room well-organized.
• Provide exceptional customer service with a high degree of professionalism.
• Be familiar with rewards program and current deals.
• Assist in general cleaning at the facility.
• Complete discretion and confidentiality is required of this position at all times.
• Possess strong sales skills.
• Have proficiency in basic computer applications and point of sale software systems.
• Assist in other departments as needed.
• Complete all tasks delegated by the supervising manager and treat all team members with respect. Be a team player and be flexible when needed.
(Position is still developing and may change in the future)
STAFF PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Sit or stand for long periods of time, talk, hear, and smell.
• Walk; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; reach with hands and arms.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may occasionally lift to 50 pounds.
• Push and pull wheeled carts weighing up to 300 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
• No prior drug convictions or current probation or parole status.
• Must be reliable and honest.
• Must possess reliable transportation.
• Tardiness and absences for shifts will not be tolerated.
• Must be willing to work varied hours: evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed. Overtime may occasionally be required. Store hours are from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. Typically, full-time staff work 30-40 hours on a 5-day week. Generally, AM shift is 8AM-3PM, PM shift is 3PM-10PM.
• IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH CONSTANT PERSONAL CALLS/TEXTING OR PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT WHILE ON THE CLOCK OR IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS A JOB THAT ENCOURAGES "WORKING HIGH" DO NOT APPLY.
TO APPLY: YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR RESUME. You may include a photo. Please do not use uncommon file types or link to Google Drive requiring permission requests. Candidates who do not submit a resume will not be considered. DO NOT CALL/SHOW UP AT THE STORE WITHOUT BEING CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.