Cahaba Valley Animal Clinic is a full-service small animal veterinary clinic, providing veterinary service in Birmingham, Alabama, for 27 years. We are currently seeking an experienced full-time receptionist to join our customer service team!
Be proud of where you work! Cahaba Valley Animal Clinic takes every step to give pets the best possible care and the first step is our wonderful team of receptionists. Our veterinary clinic serves both emergency cases and less-urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Our doctors are experienced in orthopedics, soft tissue surgery, cancer treatments, and ultrasound, as well as preventive care to help maintain your pet’s overall health and happiness. We invite you to look around our website at the services we provide, check out the photo gallery to see our staff in action!
Candidates must have prior veterinary or client relations experience, be able to comfortably communicate with people (sometimes in difficult situations), clearly communicate information to the technical staff and doctors, able to strategically schedule appointments and surgical procedures, and must love people as much as animals. We are here to accentuate the human / animal bond by educating clients to optimal veterinary care.
Why work at Cahaba Valley Animal Clinic?
- We invest in our team!
- Convenient work hours to ensure work / life balance
- Generous salary (commensurate with experience)
- Skilled support staff and a nurturing work atmosphere
- Top-of-the-line benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Access to our purpose built veterinary training programs
- Well-equipped and maintained facility
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
Are you ready to be part of this stellar team? Please send your letter of interest and resume to the listed link. We look forward to hearing from you!