Cahaba Beach Dog Park has an immediate opening for a professional Dog Groomer. We are looking for an individual who is hard working, organized and self-motivated. This position is seasonal but could turn into full time. Strong customer service skills are required as you will have interaction with clients to determine expectations and outcome of grooms.
Minimum Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Must have two (2) or more years professional dog grooming experience
- Must have reliable transportation and be on time for client appointments
- Ability to work a variety of shifts depending on client needs. Some Saturdays are required
- Able to interact in a positive way with all sizes and types of dogs
- Be able to lift and move 75+lbs and complete all bathing.
- Keep work area and tools clean, organized and sanitary.
- Shampoos, conditioners and basic supplies are provided. Tools and specialty products are to be provided by Groomer.
- Client pricing schedule based on size, breed and service must be provided by Groomer.
- Before and after pictures must be kept for daily log of all grooms
- Ideal candidates should have certifications and/or licenses in grooming
This is a commission only based position. Cahaba Beach Dog Park will provide scheduling services, social media presence and web site advertising. Walk-ins grooms can be accommodated based on the daily schedule.
Interested applicants can send resume or apply on website. Cahaba Beach Dog Park strives to provide excellent service to all clients and promotes a drug free work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.