- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a responsible and capable Steward/Porter to join our exceptional team of service leaders.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. using
machine and manual cleaning methods.
• Responsible for day - to- day maintenance of machinery and other tools relevant to job performance.
• Responsible for the care of the restaurant’s china, glass, silver, as well as cooking utensils, and other service pieces.
• Ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
• Three months’ work experience preferred.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time. (10 Hours)
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
• Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment.
• Continuous use of hands and arms
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule. (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
We are a team of hospitality professionals committed to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests and staff. Our mission is to operate a financially responsible organization in an environment where work feels good.
Respect for our team, guests, partners, purveyors and our environment.
Empower our staff to think and act on their own with a Sense of Urgency.
Pride ourselves in providing generous hospitality, distinctive cuisine and exceptional service.
Mentor, we encourage personal and professional Development.
Embrace the daily challenge, and have fun. We are all in this together!
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Pet Insurance Discounts
• Benefits Hub Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
Bastion Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Bastion Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Employees must maintain the confidentiality of all company and customer information and must not discuss such matters outside of Bastion Hospitality, LLC. Tact and discretion must be used in all dealings with all customers and potential customers to maintain a positive image of Baston Hospitality, LLC.
Cafe Leonelli - MFAH
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?