We are seeking a full time CAM Portfolio manager for our rapidly growing company
Community Association Managers are certified and licensed by the State of Florida for Community Association Management (CAM). Must be energetic and dedicated. Will be responsible for all aspects of association management. A minimum of 5+ years experience as portfolio manager is required and be able to effectively and professionally communicate with the board of directors. Experience with Concrete restoration and 40 year re-certification required. Exceptionally strong customer service and people skills required as well as computer skills, including Office, word and excel a must. Bilingual English and Spanish required. TOP’s software knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Maintains current with state regulatory agency statutes and each client’s community’s documents, policies and procedures as well as rules and regulations
- Ability to makes recommendations to the Board of Directors and analyze advantages and disadvantages of alternative problem resolution
- Develops and submits complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting notices, meeting minutes, and meets all deadlines
- Coordinate the repair and restoration process by contractors engaged by the Association with the day to day activities of the Association.
- Sets high standards of performance and ensures staff adheres to company standard by following-up to ensure that the service is being Possess ability to adjust to changing circumstances and schedules
- Ability to listen attentively to questions and comments. Communicates and conducts himself/herself in a professional manner under all circumstances.
- Responds to phone calls and correspondence in a timely, professional
- Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
- Maintains a professional relationship with BOD, Unit Owners and vendors at all time.
- Encourages staff to conduct themselves in a professional manner and comply with company’s safety standards. Motivates staff to work as a
- Responds to questions accurately when asked and possesses good communication and composition
- Ability to run a BOD meeting when necessary
- Prepares weekly management report for the board of directors, regarding the actual condition of the building, progress of specific projects and makes recommendations.
- Prepares professional presentation of reports, budgets, bids,
- Supports the Company’s philosophy, goals and adheres to Company
- Offers helpful input when asked for suggestions for improved policies and
- Observes company safety standards
- Understands and follows directions given by direct supervisors as well as the BOD and conscientiously completes them.
- Has a sense of urgency, priorities and responds quickly and effectively when a specific situation demands it
- Assist the board with projects bidding process and prepares comp analysis for the Board to evaluate.
- Coordinates and schedules personnel vacations in advance to ensure back up support during absence.
- Attends monthly Manager’s meetings.
- Maintains minutes records. Prepares in advance for Board Meeting
- Monitors vendor contracts. Sends cancellation notices timely. Handles contract evaluations professionally.
- Maintains accurate records, files and communications pertinent to each Association in the cloud.
- Prepares Association communication with owners and residents.
- Performs annual employee evaluations
- Provides upper management with action list of pending items and projects.
- Prepares a bid comparison analysis spreadsheet. Prepares and uses of RFP for bid solicitation (Request for Proposal with scope of work detailed).
- Processes violations notices and ensures compliance. Once compliance is confirmed closes them out in the system and provide monthly violation reports to the board as part of the manager’s report.
- Issues work orders and close them out when completed. Processes architectural form applications and close them out
- Monitors deficit funding closely and make recommendations to the Board.
- Understands financial statements to discuss with the Board.
- Monitors aging report, timely legal action, and targets 10% or less of assessments.
- Ability to prepare job descriptions and job schedules for personnel
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business or related field from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience. CAM license is required.
Must possess strong managerial background. Five (5) years of experience as portfolio manager managing a portfolio of properties operations, such as staff and service contracts is preferred. Strong working knowledge of customer service principle. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, leases, regulations or documents with a similar degree of complexity. Strong interpersonal skills. Computer literacy: Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Standing, sitting, walking and occasional climbing. The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. On-call 24/7. Ability to work extended/flexible hours and weekends based on project requirement. Driving to multiple properties is required. Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.