We are looking for a talented Field Service Technician to perform installation, repairs and preventative maintenance of all food service equipment.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sound to locate causes of trouble
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts and reassembles in perfect working order or replaces equipment
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
- Fill out service call log each day
- Drives to and from customer locations to install and repair equipment
- Keeps service area, truck and equipment (in possession) neat and orderly, and insures proper maintenance and care of company vehicle
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school Diploma or GED
- 2 years mechanical and electrical repair experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits package includes:
- 401K Retirement Plan and more