HVAC Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, dental,
Smith Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a fast-growing multi service contractor providing residential and light-commercial heating, air conditioning, plumbing and home performance services. We are looking for dependable, productive, and experienced HVAC service technicians to join our expanding team. Competitive commission rates will handsomely reward sales-minded professionals. Upward mobility likely for those proving leadership characteristics.
- Health insurance
- Company Paid Training & Certifications
- Company Provided Uniforms
- New Trucks
- Gas Card & Truck Washing Service
- Stocked Truck & Warehouse
- Company Issued iPad
- Year-Round Work
- Employee discount
- Thoroughly maintain, accurately diagnose, and proficiently repair all components of residential HVAC systems
- Maintain an organized and clean vehicle
- Maintain a consistent and complete parts, materials, and tool inventory
- Engage in conversation with customers to best understand their concerns, interests, and motivations
- Perform system diagnostics, gather replacement part(s), generate estimate(s), and clearly explain the nature of the immediate issues so that the customer clearly understands what is required to correct the problem(s).
- Perform technical repairs with precision under deadlines and in a timely fashion
- Identify and proactively respond to potential opportunities related to cautionary equipment issues, system enhancement upgrades, maintenance agreements, high-efficiency equipment replacements, and home performance measures by providing informational estimate(s).
- Obtain pre and post documentation of equipment make, model, serial, system type, diagnostic measurements, and photos etc.
- ServiceTitan software experience preferred. Understand how to create estimates, complete forms, take payments, and obtain electronic signatures.
- Be available to work overtime on a consistent basis Monday through Friday. On a rotational basis, be available to work weekends and evenings until 8pm for emergency service needs of our customers.
Experience & Requirements:
- Two or more years’ experience in maintenance, diagnostics, and repair
- Must have an EPA Certification
- Must have a clean & insurable driving record
- Must possess a positive attitude and professional appearance
ConstructionView all jobs at Cadiente Construction