THESE JOBS ARE NOT FOR REGISTERED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIANS.
We have several opportunities for behavior assistants, Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's) to join our team! These are opportunities to work collaboratively on behalf of clients with a team-centered approach with children with autism and related disabilities. Immediate full time and part time hours available. High demand for afternoon, early evening and weekend hours.
We strive to provide HIGH quality, evidence based treatments within strong ethical framework.
WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
Benefits & Perks
- Center based Interventions (Not just home visits)
- Work with more than 1 client alongside other RBTs.
- Great work life balance. Take a break when you need one.
- Opportunities for co-treating with Psychologist and Mental Health and creative arts therapy teams.
- Advancement opportunities. Grow your career!
- High Quality Supervision - You work close with your Analyst!
- Continuing Education
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday and Vacation time off
- Mileage reimbursed
Under the direction and supervision of Licensed Psychologists and Board-Certified Behavior Analysts, behavior technicians and assistant analysts will be responsible for:
- Providing direct behavior therapy to individuals with special needs in homes, schools, and/or clinic settings
- Document data and progress on client treatment plans
- Assist with creation of materials needed to implement behavior plans
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members on client progress and barriers to treatment
- Maintain clinical documentation and client records
- Provide feedback and support to clients and their caregivers
- Assist in updating teaching plans and behavior programs including data sheets
- Graphing of data and assisting in writing progress reports
- BE CERTIFIED AS AN RBT if you're not certified but like working with kids please get the Certification course online at www.childnrichementcenter.org. The price for the whole certification program is $99 and it's 100% online.
- be able to speak and COMMUNICATE in English
- Bachelor's degree in behavior therapy or related field
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation is dependent upon experience and level of credentialing. Registered Behavior technicians salary starts at $16/hour. Will consider those who have completed a year of work as a behavior technician who are working towards sitting for the RBT exam. Supervision available for those for whom it is required.
Available work locations between south Miami and south Broward County. Main office in Hollywood, Florida.