The Cadenza Center has two opportunities for BCBA's and BCaBA's (assistant BCBA's) to work in both the Miami-Dade and Broward County area.
We strive to provide HIGH quality, evidence based treatments within strong ethical framework.
WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
Benefits & Perks
- Center based Interventions (Not just home visits)
- Great work life balance. Take a break when you need one.
- Opportunities for co-treating with Psychologist and Mental Health and creative arts therapy teams.
- Advancement opportunities
- Continuing Education allowance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday and Vacation time off
- Mileage reimbursed
- Opportunities to Work From Home (BCBA only)
The BCBA manages and oversees the delivery of evidenced-based ABA therapy services to children with developmental delays, especially Autism Spectrum Disorders. Expected duties include: performing assessments, developing treatment plans, leading and supervising treatment delivery by therapists, train staff, and work with parents and families.
Three (3) BCBA/BCaBA positions available: One Located near SOUTH MIAMI and the other in FORT LAUDERDALE/HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA.
- Conduct comprehensive behavioral skills assessments and develop individualized ABA treatment plans and programs based on assessment results
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, and develop Behavior Intervention Plans
- Create materials and data sheets as needed to support program implementation
- Oversee treatment plan implementation and provide clinical supervision to staff
- Modify treatment plans and programs as needed based on data-driven decisions
- Provide training and consultative services to families, schools, and other professionals
- Lead periodic team meetings with families, therapists and other professionals
- Provide initial and ongoing training to therapists
- Ensure internal policies are followed
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy as needed
- Write reports and maintain client records
- Maintain client roster, manage caseload assignment and client scheduling
- Work collaboratively with other members of the child’s team, family, and other professionals
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field required
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA) required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with children with a developmental delay, communication disorder and/or autism spectrum disorder
- Clinical experience conducting assessments using the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS) and/or Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP); developing treatment plans, programs, and materials; supervising clinical staff; and monitoring progress.
- Experience working with and training families.
- Familiarity with Skinner’s verbal operants and Naturalistic teaching procedures
- Experience with providing services to families and children in their homes, school, and community settings.
- Experience, knowledge and confidence in supervising a staff of therapists, and providing staff training
- Exceptional collaboration skills with colleagues and families
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills, experience managing caseload
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality and adherence to the BACB Code of Ethics