Preschool Teacher - Toddlers - Plymouth Meeting, PA
Cadence Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Preschool Teacher - Toddlers
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Cadence Education is currently in search of our next Preschool Teacher at
Cadence Academy Preschool in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
For a limited time we are now offering a $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Preschool Teacher Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool teacher requirements
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Previous experience as a teacher or in a licensed daycare preferred
Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- A Preschool Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a childs day
- Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities
- Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
- Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
AddressPlymouth Meeting, PA
EducationView all jobs at Cadence