Executive Director-Cadence Chandler
Cadence Senior Living of Chandler Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for an Executive Director.
The community Executive Director will manage day-to-day operations of the community, including full P&L responsibility and serving as the community sales leader. The Executive Director plans, implements, and evaluates all aspects of the operations. Recruits and train team members to create and maintain a highly functioning team environment. Maintains positive working relationships with all residents, resident family members, employees, and the business community. Comply with all local, state and federal regulations and focuses on creating a safe working and living environment.
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Bachelor's degree in gerontology, business or in a related field is required. Master's degree is preferred.
- 5-8 years' experience in retirement housing, hospitality or health care management.
- Successful history of building sales and meeting financial goals.
- Knowledge of various computer systems, particularly Excel and Word.
- High degree of accuracy in all assignments; ability to manage time effectively, work with numerous interruptions.
- Strong in initiative, good judgment; employs professional ethics; has a pleasant manner, good communication skills and the ability to motivate.
- Capacity to work in stressful environment and to work evenings and/or weekends, and on call 24/7.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Capability to become licensed as an administrator for assisted living within a prescribed timeframe in states requiring such a license.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro