Cadence Petroleum Group, DBA Apollo Lubricants is a fast growing automotive, commercial, and industrial lubricant distributor in the United States. Cadence is currently recruiting delivery drivers for their Nitro, WV facility. The continued growth of Cadence Petroleum demands the addition of professional drivers. Drivers looking for independence on the road while servicing customers throughout Kentucky need to apply today. Apollo Lubricants is committed to their employees as well as to providing the highest level of service for customers.
Drivers at Cadence Petroleum are schedule for daily routes (M-F) and home each night. Overtime opportunities are available.
Drivers must have a valid CDL (Class A or B). Tanker endorsement is required. Hazmat endorsement is a plus but not required at time of hire.
Drivers are responsible for transporting deliveries in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations by performing the following duties.
- Deliver products according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and DOT regulations
- Operates company vehicles in a professional, safe and courteous manner
- Works with dispatchers to coordinates the most efficient deliveries.
- Applies knowledge of customer schedules, delivery times, traffic volume and alternate routes to increase route efficiencies.
- Has the ability to safely load and unload products according to size of load and content description
- Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to enhance the company's image
- Performs daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, corrective and preventative maintenance and documents on the driver’s truck inspection sheets
- Maintains a daily electronic log for hours of service
- Ensures delivery of appropriate merchandise in accordance with customer invoices
- Reports all accidents/damage/malfunctions to management and completes appropriate documentation in a timely fashion
- Maintains valid driver’s license, endorsements and DOT physical card and submits copies of renewals to the manager in a timely fashion
- Performs other related duties as assigned
This job regularly requires employees to work while using hands; gripping fingers and hands. The employee is frequently required to sit; walk or stand; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; and bend at waist. The employee is occasionally required to climb unassisted while carrying up to 40 pounds; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 65 pounds unassisted; push or pull 200+ pounds with appropriate moving and safety equipment.
- Two Health Insurance plans with an HSA option
- 401k available- with a company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance available
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Bi-weekly pay
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tanker endorsement (Required)
- HazMat Endorsement (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Trucking freight handling:
- Using pallet jack/forklift
Type of Freight:
- Dry Vans
Home Time policy:
- No Riders Allowed
- 800 First Avenue South, Nitro, WV 25143