Resident Lifestyle Director - Bring the fun to our NEW Senior Living Community
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Cadence Olney team!
We offer great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, employer paid life, 401K, vacation and sick time, mentor programs and education assistance!
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for a Resident Lifestyle Director.
This position is responsible for the overall direction of activities for our residents. Communication and coordination of activities to residents utilizing various media, i.e., newsletter, in-house television, flyers, one-on-one interaction and others as may be required. Supervision of the Resident Lifestyle Coordinators.
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Manages all aspects of the Activity Department.
- Produces/coordinates the monthly newsletter.
- Schedules monthly activities for calendar.
- Writes articles for newsletter.
- Works with deadlines to complete projects on time.
- Interacts with the residents to assure resident satisfaction.
- Organizes resident and community volunteers.
- Takes residents on outings i.e.: lunch outings during the week etc.
- Leads assigned activities.
- Hires, trains and supervises Resident Lifestyle Coordinators.
- Bachelor's degree in gerontology or in a related field is required.
- 5 years' experience in senior living, hospitality or health care management.
- Previous experience in working with older adults preferred.
- Knowledge of various computer systems, particularly Excel and Word.
- High degree of accuracy in all assignments; ability to manage time effectively, work with numerous interruptions.
- Strong in initiative, good judgment; employs professional ethics; has a pleasant manner, good communication skills and the ability to motivate.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Personal CareView all jobs at Cadence Olney