Server - Entry Level Welcome
- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
People taking care of people, that's who we are and what we do at Cadence Living!
What can you expect?
Cadence Living is hiring a Server in our Senior living community in Mooresville, NC - Cadence Mooresville. As a Server in our community restaurant, you help create an incredible dining experience; build relationships with residents, and consistently deliver the service a guest would expect in their favorite restaurant. Our resident satisfaction starts with YOU!
If you are kind, and compassionate and have a genuine desire to make meaningful connections with our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you. Become part of our family and find your Cadence!
Currently Hiring for Full & Part-time (Sunday-Thursday) - AM shift
Same Day Pay, free meals, tuition assistance, and retention bonuses!
If that's enough to interest you, stop by and visit us. We would love to have you meet the team!
What Cadence Living has to offer you?
- Competitive wages, training, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow
- Pay active - use your money before payday!
- An inclusive, positive work environment where everyone has a voice
- Heath, Dental, and Vision insurance for full-time employees with choices of affordable plans (BCBS) for Employee, Child, Family, and/or Spouse
- Basic Life Insurance covered by the employer
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Paid Holidays off for all full- and part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement - we will help with the cost of your certification classes!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Generous Retention Bonus Program
- Free meals at work, and more!
What will you do as a Server?
- Taking food orders, summarizing, and writing tickets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all residents.
- Maintain a clean dining and service area for all.
- Help with washing dishes at the end of foodservice
- Resetting tables for the next meal service
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Cadence Senior Living.
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our residents
- Team player attitude and love working with people!
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL), Memory Care (MC), or Senior Living experience is a plus but no experience is necessary!
Life at Cadence
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful, and overflow with integrity, care, and hard work. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
You belong here!
Location: Mooresville, NC 28117
Get fresh Entry Level Process Server jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.