Sales Manager (Community Relations Director) - Cadence Marietta
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
People taking care of people, that's who we are and what we do at Cadence Living!
What can you expect?
Our Community Relations Director (Sales Manager) will manage community outreach to grow revenue and maintain established occupancy goals. Specific core responsibilities include strategic and long-range planning, identifying appropriate professional, non-paid referral sources and establish referral relationships to generate qualified referrals, and others task necessary to meet overall marketing and sales objectives to meet or exceed occupancy goals.
If you are kind, compassionate and have a genuine desire to make meaningful connections with our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you. Become part of our family and find your Cadence!
What Cadence Living has to offer you?
- Competitive salary, training, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow!
- An inclusive, positive work environment where everyone has a voice
- Heath, Dental, and Vision insurance for full-time employees with choices of affordable plans (BCBS) for Employee, Child, Family, and/or Spouse
- Basic Life Insurance covered by the employer
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Paid Holidays off for all full- and part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement - we will help with the cost of your certification classes!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Generous Retention Bonus Program
- Free meals at work, and more!
What will you do as a Community Relations Director?
- Participate in outreach events, networking meetings, tradeshows and other communities' functions.
- Become active in social and civic affairs within the local community.
- Represent the community and the company to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups and other appropriate public audiences.
- Cultivate and nurture professional referral relationship that result in qualified referrals
- Conduct walk-in and scheduled tours with professional referral sources
- Provide community outreach activity reports with documented lead referral status and next steps
- Provide backup for Sales Director for telephone inquiries and tours
- Follow up with all referral sources through lifecycle of referral process
- Maintain the community's referral database in the Customer Relationship Management software (Yardi) accurately and timely.
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- Positive team player attitude and love working with people!
- 3-5 years' experience in senior living, hospitality or health care marketing and sales preferred
- Proven track record achieving sales goals
- Ability to manage time effectively, high degree of initiative and good judgment
- Demonstrates professional ethics; has a positive attitude, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, the ability to motivate others and work within a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and CRM
- Previous experience working in Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL), Memory Care (MC), Senior Living, or Hospitality a plus!
Life at Cadence
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful, and overflowing with integrity, care, and hard work. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
You belong here!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Get fresh Executive Sales Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.