- Posted: 16 days ago
Do you have 3-5 years of accounting experience, ready to contribute to the right team as a Senior Accountant? Apply now for this opportunity to share your talents with an award-winning company!
Cadence Innovations Group, Inc. is the parent company to six business entities, the most notable of these companies is Alpha Warranty Services, an award-winning provider of vehicle protection products and services. The Cadence Accounting Team is a shared service that works with each entity to provide expert accounting support. To learn more about our company workplace culture, please visit alphawarranty.com/careers
As the Senior Accountant for Cadence Innovations Group, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with members of our shared-services team and succeed in your job responsibilities, which include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports for companies.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly journal entries, intercompany transactions, projected costing, and costing analysis.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and other fiduciary responsibilities.
- Prepare internal and external reports.
- Analyze and communicate the financial impact of changes on company financials.
- Maintain compliance with professional standards as well as company-wide quality initiatives.
- Work directly with the Director of Finance & Accounting and the Controller to provide evidence of financial stability and sound practices.
- Assist with the performance of general ledger audits and reconciliations and resolve complex discrepancies or outstanding items.
- Utilize strong critical thinking, discretion, and follow-through skills to monitor and manage various tasks and projects.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 3 – 5+ years of accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills a must.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% company paid + options for additional coverages)
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free roadside assistance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) to support your community
- Free Roadside Assistance for your personal vehicle
- Tuition Assistance Program with immediate eligibility
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Employee incentive and recognition programs
- Health and Wellness Challenges throughout the year
- A new, state-of-the-art office building with outstanding features and amenities
- Individual electronically adjustable desks
- Multiple charging stations for electric vehicles
- Free onsite fitness center
- Full size basketball court
- Fully loaded game room
- Locker rooms
- Bowling alley
- Lots of natural light
Alpha Warranty Services is an award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract provider. We have been recognized consecutively as one of Utah's fastest growing work places by the Utah Fast 50 and MWCN Utah 100, a multi- year winner of the Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplace Award and a two-time recipient of the When Work Works award. In 2018, we were honored with Stevie Awards for a Veteran-Owned Business and Executive of the Year. If you want to be part of a winning team that recognizes the value of each position, come work for the company that proves it “walks the talk.”
Learn more about Alpha Warranty and their affiliated companies at www.alphawarranty.com, www.dealfi.com, www.entechpro.com, and www.premiercomputing.comU.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
Alpha Warranty Services is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, military or veteran status and other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals with known disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at 800-662-5519.
Cadence Innovations Group
AddressSouth Jordan, UT
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?