- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Because this "behind-the-scenes" work impacts our clients in the field, your attention to detail and confidence navigating technology, including Cloud-based apps, is a must. Your stellar problem-solving skills, collaborative communication style, and ability to adapt to the automotive industry’s changing needs will contribute to your individual as well as our team success.
A veteran owned business since 2002, Alpha Warranty Services is a multi-award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) provider. With Alpha Warranty, you’ll have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with members of our awesome team for success in your job responsibilities, which, in addition to what we’ve described above, also include:
- Creates and maintains system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets.
- Identifies problems and researches alternatives through testing and consulting with peers.
- Familiar with the phases of project management and agile methodology.
- Coordinate with peers to optimize project timelines and build system coverages, rates, and validate form mappings.
- Support future technical rollout of company systems (Ex: CRM and ERP changes).
- Track implementation project progress and success in team dashboard (DevOps).
- Audit data entry of self and others to guarantee accuracy and reduce risk.
- Develop cross-department trainings (in-person and/or training documentation) for updates to programs and coverages.
- Ensures that all projects meet expected deadlines.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
- Assist Processing Department with updating agent and dealer information and programs.
- Advanced Excel Skills – Accounting Formulas, such as VLOOKUP. Filtering and sorting, conditional formatting, shortcut keys. Experience with Excel macros is a plus.
- Experience and familiarity working within Data Management Software - general navigation, dashboards and reports, general data extraction. Power BI experience is a plus
- Experience and Familiarity using task/project management software such as CRM or DevOps is preferred
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain ideas and information to various audiences.
- Thoughtful problem-solving skills, good judgement, adaptability, and the drive to find solutions independently and with a team.
- Ability to prioritize work and drive decisions independently.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but on the job equivalent experience is satisfactory.
- An exceptionally supportive company culture that places people over profit
- Comprehensive COVID-19 return-to-office safety protocol
- Consistent Monday – Friday schedules
- Fair and competitive compensation ($23 - $25/hour doe)
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) to support your community
- Legal and Pet insurance options
- Free Roadside Assistance for your personal vehicle
- Tuition Assistance Program with immediate eligibility
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Employee incentive and recognition programs
- A new, state-of-the-art office building with outstanding features and amenities, including free onsite fitness center, basketball court, game room with bowling alley, and electronically adjustable workstations
Cadence Innovations Group
AddressSouth Jordan, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Cadence Innovations Group