School Age Supervisor
Cadence Education is currently in search of our next School Age Supervisor withAdministrative Assistant responsibilities for After School Age Program at Cadence AcademyBefore & Afterin Norwalk, IA.
Now Offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus to Qualified Teachers who join prior to November 30, 2020.
School Age Supervisor Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours ofM, T, TH, F – 2:00pm-6:00pm Wed. – 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Must have knowledge and understanding of state standards and maintains school at a level exceeding these standards
- Compliance with state licensing standards, including but not limited to criminal background screening and fingerprinting
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant within childhood education or similar industry preferred
- Attention to detail
School Age Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Performs all administrative duties in a polite and professional manner
- Greets parents and children throughout the workday
- Answers incoming phone calls from parents, visitors and other inquiries
- Maintains professional attitude in being self-approachable by parents, children and staff
- Establishes a safe, healthy, and welcoming setting
- Develops open lines of communication with parents, children and staff
- Manages our data base and other records as needed for school and state licensing regulations
- Provide support to Director as needed
- Additional administrative duties to support school success
- Other job duties as assigned
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 225 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
Benefits of Working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern and we are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.