Cadence Education is currently in search of our next Preschool Teacher at Cadence Academy Preschool in Milwaukie, OR.
For a limited time, we are offering all new teachers joining our team an additional incentive. If you are hired with Cadence Academy Preschool before January 31, 2020 you are eligible to receive a $500 sign-on bonus! (restrictions apply)
Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool teacher requirements
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Previous experience as a preschool teacher or in a licensed daycare preferred
- Child Development Associate or college degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related preferred
Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- A Preschool Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
- Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities
- Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
- Share ideas in planning a daily schedule that provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 225 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
Benefits of Working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
Applicant must meet all minimum state licensing and certification requirements.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.