- Posted: over a month ago
This position will work with crews performing work in the telecommunications field.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform routine construction related activities such as pulling a rope, climbing ladders, using common hand tools, manual digging with a shovel, cable handling, and general clean up
- Stock truck with materials to ensure adequate supply for daily work assignments
- Organize materials, tools and equipment
- Set up traffic control signs and cones
- Flag and/or direct traffic as needed
- Complete daily equipment safety inspections and maintenance checks
- Accurately complete all required company documentation for each assignment according to established company standards and procedures (i.e. timesheet, truck report, expense report)
- Perform work in a safe manner and comply with all established company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned in order to help team complete a project
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to work 10+ hour in a day, when necessary
- Willing to work outside in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Capable of moving materials/equipment weighing up to 80 pounds
- Able to ascend/descend a ladder or pole to connect cables or other tasks
- Must be reliable, responsible and dependable with work attendance
Required Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent certification
- Must have at least two years' of driving experience along with no major driving infractions in the previous three years'
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two (2) years' of construction experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background screen
- Complete and pass a DOT Physical
This position typically requires: balancing, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, grasping, reaching, stooping, squatting, kneeling, climbing, hearing, and talking.
Working conditions: The employee will be exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as is typical when working outdoors).
While performing this job, an employee is exposed to varying weather conditions.
This position requires travel which could include traveling to projects in different cities and may involve frequent overnight stays (company pays hotel expense).
Cable Services Company, Inc . is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity
Cable Services Company, Inc.
AddressState College, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?