Field Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Summary/Objective: In charge of administrative warehouse duties including receiving and issuing work material from warehouse to employees, maintain inventory and process billing. Routes incoming and outgoing calls, welcoming visitors and directing them appropriately and distributing mail.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides administrative support including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving a variety of administrative tasks
- Track inventory and reorders as necessary
- Work with vendors to coordinate products and services for the warehouse
- Prepare various forms of documents and communications
- May assist with general accounting tasks
- Identify and report potential theft
- Follow Company safety policies
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Maintain warehouse order and cleanliness
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as becomes evident
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient with office management methods and techniques
- Warehouse experience
- Shipping and handling experience
- Order processing experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and thorough in completing work tasks required
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- General labor experience
Additional Experience and Eligibility Qualifications
- 6 months-2 years administrative support experience
- General accounting experience
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Travel to other jobs/job sites may be required. Warehouse located in multiple locations.
Please note this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cable Services Company, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?