Under general supervision and direction, the Technical Care Specialist Trainee resolves technical issues for Cable One video and internet service customers in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
As a Cable One/Sparklight Associate, You Would Receive:
Medical and Dental from Day 1 - No pesky waiting periods
Free Cable ONE Service
401k from Day 1
Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
What Would You be Doing?
- Answering calls from Cable One customers and responds to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Troubleshoot customers’ technical problems with video and internet services including, but not limited to modems/routing, internet connections, wireless service, cable/video equipment issues and setting up email accounts.
- Provide accurate, prompt, and consistent resolution to technical problems by following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Create and notate service tickets for selected calls.
- Remain current on new technology and software issues that affect Cable One customers.
- Provide timely feedback to Cable One leadership regarding service failures or customer concerns.
Have we SPARKED your interest? Please click on the link below to start the path to your new career!