Senior Application Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Cable One and our family of brands, we keep our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career, respect for the communities where they live and work, a focus on health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open and inclusive workplace.
The Senior Application Analyst evaluates, initiates, and continually improves the overall operational effectiveness of business processes, while independently interacting with multiple departments. This position develops new products, updates rates and constructs packages offered to best fit customer needs and collaborates with businesses to help define requirements.
We are open to hiring remote if we find the right talent in any of these states (AL, AK, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NM, OR, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT).
What you will do to contribute to the company's success
- Researches, analyzes, and resolves billing and revenue assurance issues by gathering data from incidents, work order tickets, database reports, order management, one-off billing usage, monthly billing.
- Develops metrics to measure, analyze, and recommend improvement strategies on operational processes.
- Provides feedback, training, and support to Application Specialist I & II and Application Analyst I, II by assisting in issue escalations, reviewing incident resolutions and quality of work.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves billing application and operational issues, while utilizing multiple data sources, engaging other departments, teams, and vendors as necessary.
- Ensures the accuracy of table and product development by reviewing the work of others and ensuring UAT testing is being performed.
- Performs complex billing application maintenance and development on Product/Service Development, DA/RT Table Development, SQL Updates tasks.
- Evaluates, initiates, and continually improves the overall operational effectiveness of business processes, while independently interacting with multiple departments.
- Writes, executes, and analyzes database selects and updates.
- Assists billing application, and/or department with changes as directed by management.
- Performs on-call support after-hours.
- Takes on other duties needed to help drive our Purpose, fulfill our Brand Principles, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A) or equivalent from four-year College or technical school
- An equivalent amount of experience may substitute for education.
- Experience in a billing position or other related field.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Query and Database.
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups and organization levels.
- The ability to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Teams, Google Docs.
- Committed: Values each and every customer, while working hard to keep their business and support our communities.
- Helpful: Delivers support in the ways that are most useful to our customers and addresses their needs with expertise, respect, and empathy.
- Proactive: Understand what our customers need, and actively works to make their relationship with use seamless, easy, and rewarding.
- Personal: Knows our customers well, and tailors our communications and interactions to address their needs and expectations.
Cable One and our family of brands appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans – start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and personal/sick days)
- 401(k) - 100% company match (match program starts after 1 year of service, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Group Legal plan with Identity Theft Protection
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 on 1st year)
- Up to seventy-five dollars a month towards cable and internet services
- Annual community support to various organizations across the U.S.
- Associate recognition & awards programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
We’re an Award-Winning Organization!
- 2022 Forbes’ “America’s Best Midsized Employers”
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at Cable One and our family of brands, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. "Stronger Together" is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify, and embody each and every day.
Cable One and our family of brands is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Cable One and our family of brands is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
TechnologyView all jobs at Cable ONE
Get fresh Brand Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.