If you enjoy providing world class customer service and finding solutions for customers, then the Business Account Executive position may be the right opportunity for you. As a Business Account Executive, you will work directly with business customers, both current and new, helping them identify the best Cable ONE products for their businesses.
Before you learn more about this role, learn more about the excellent benefits and perks offered:
- Medical and dental insurance start from date of hire (no waiting period)
- Base salary + commission
- Top sales reps qualify for an all-expenses paid trip.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a fun, yet professional vibe
- Free Cable ONE services (digital cable, high-speed Internet and phone service, where available)
- 401k with company match program (100% match, up to 5% of pay)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $10,000 a year)
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)/ Business Travel Life Insurance
- Mileage Allowance
- Volunteer opportunities at company sponsored charitable events
- Cable ONE Associate Recognition & Award Program
What you'll be doing:
- Presents and sells B2B telecommunication services to assigned territory.
- Builds and maintains a healthy sales “funnel” by utilizing cold calling, referral sources, phone contacts, and other creative lead generating techniques
- Upgrades existing clients by maintaining relationships and resolving customer issues.
- Consistently achieves and exceeds monthly sales goals.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A good general understanding of the telecommunications industry and strong community involvement is a plus.
- Well organized, self-motivated, professional appearance, goal-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and a good driving record.