The Sparklight Business Account Executive II is responsible for increasing B2B (Business to Business) sales revenue. This position will prospect, cold call, present, and sell business class services to business customers, including: fiber transport, local Ethernet networks, and dedicated Internet fiber circuits.
What you'll be doing:
- Presents and sells Enterprise level business class services to businesses including, but not limited to, high broadband demand enterprise customers and prospects.
- Manages the end to end sales process from customer presentation, customer order, provisioning, construction process, installation, and post sales service and activity, as required.
- Builds and maintain a healthy sales “funnel” by utilizing cold calling, referral sources, phone contacts, and other creative lead generating techniques
- Upgrades services with existing clients by maintaining relationships and resolving customer issues.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed. Whenever practicable and, in accordance with legal guidelines, reasonable accommodation[s] will be made to enable an otherwise qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two yeas related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and a good driving record.
- Requires thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications-PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other software applications as required for position.
- Well organized, self-motivated, professional appearance, goal-oriented with a positive attitude.
Benefits: Sparklight appreciates the role our associates’ play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
- Medical and Dental Plans – Starts on 1st Day of HIRE
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, and Personal/Sick Days)
- 401k - 100% Company Match (match program starts after 1 year of service, up to 5% of salary)
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)/ Business Travel Life Insurance!
Plus Other Perks:
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250 on 1st year)
- FREE Sparklight services (digital cable, high-speed Internet and phone service where available)
- Annual community support to various organizations across the U.S.
- Sparklight Associate Recognition & Award Program - earn points towards gift cards to your favorite stores or restaurants or towards your next vacation!
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Sparklight is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer