Cable Management LLC Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Cable Management LLCWhy Work Here?
We are expanding!
Cable Management is redefining the non-ferrous recycling industry through the production and installation of state-of-the-art processing equipment and our personable approach to retail and commercial purchasing and processing. When joining Cable Management, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients and customers with the highest possible level of service, products, and advice.
290 Pratt St Rear Suite 1108Hartford, CT