Cable Management is redefining the nonferrous recycling industry through the production and installation of state-of-the-art processing equipment. If you join us, you will be part of a fast paced and dedicated team that works together to provide the highest possible level of service to our customers.
We are recruiting a General Laborer/ Machine Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and processing of materials.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
· Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
· Ability to handle physical workload
· Strong work ethic
Cable Management LLC
Why Work Here?Cable Management is redefining the non-ferrous recycling industry through the production and installation of state-of-the-art processing equipment and our personable approach to retail and commercial purchasing and processing. When joining Cable Management, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients and customers with the highest possible level of service, products, and advice.
We are expanding!